Monday, July 1, 2013

Red, White, and Blue

Hi!

Happy July!!!  Can you believe it's already here?  I sure can't.  The time flies by so quickly!!  Well, with the 4th approaching, Sandra from 123 Mulberry Street sent my human a patriotic outfit to review!  I got to model it, so I wanted to show you how to pictures turned out! :)

I am totally in love with this outfit!

Definitely a new summer staple! 

I love the colors!

And it comes with white shorts!!!! 

They have pockets. :) 

This is definitely going to be my 4th of July outfit!!! 

It matches perfectly with my Sea Breeze Romper shoes!!! 

 <3

The grass is so nice. :)

Close up!! 

Isn't this outfit amazing?!?!?!  Go check out the full review here!

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more photoshoot, 4th of July ideas and activities, and fun!! :D
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It makes my day when you leave comment, but in order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:

-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.