Tuesday, August 27, 2013

AG's Fall Collection!

Hey There!

So AG just came out with their new fall collection, and I am IN LOVE with some of it!!!  I'm going to sort of copy my human's post, because, well, I've got to get to school. ;)



This is my absolute FAVORITE item of the new release!!!  This is a MUST-BUY for me. :)


I love this outfit, too!  It has a really sweet style. :)


This is such a cute leotard!!


I don't love this outfit, but I think the separate pieces are fantastic!


TOO MUCH CUTENESS!!!!


I LOVE this dress, but what is with the model's hairstyle????


I'm not a huge fan of this, but it's still nice. :)


Yay!!!  A new beam and bar set!!!!


I, uh, just may need to buy this.... ;)

10. Spa Chair

This is so cute!!!!  I really really want to buy it, but it's SO expensive!!!

What do you think of the fall collection?
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It makes my day when you leave comment, but in order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:

-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.