Thursday, August 15, 2013

I really REALLY need to improve my blogging skills.......

Hi Girlies!

I have not posted again for 10 days.  10 STRAIGHT DAYS!!!!!!! *face palm*  I really need to get better at this......

So, who's excited for school?  I am!!  Except for one part.  HOMEWORK!!!!!  NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  But I am seriously way excited to see my friends every day!!!!

I start 8th grade on Monday, and my excitement for other things overcomes my hatred of homework. :P

So, yeah, overall, I'm happy school's starting again.

Well, I know this has been a super short post, but I just wanted to pop in and say hi, and don't worry, I WILL be posting more often!!!  Starting tomorrow!!!!

Sorry to leave so soon, but I have to go figure out what I'm going to wear for my first day of school!!!

Cheerio!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It makes my day when you leave comment, but in order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:

-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.