Monday, June 10, 2013

It's My Birthday!

Hi!

Guess what today is?  My birthday!!!!  I am now officially a teenager!!!  13!!!! {Oh, hold on a sec.  I need to go change my profile and about page. :) .............. Okay, done.}  I had a fantastic day, and all of my sisters, cousins, and I had so much fun together!  And, I got the MOST amazing birthday presents....

I got a sweet kitten named Licorice!  She is so cute, and we loved each other right away! :)  She is super friendly, and loves people!

<3

See that cute dress I'm wearing?  Well, that was another birthday present!  Michelle from TheWhimsicalDoll2 sent it to my human to review, and I wanted to give you a preview of it over here. :)  The full review will be posted on my human's blog tomorrow morning. :)

Well, let me me give you the run-down on my day. :)  When I woke up, I smelled some deliciousness coming from the kitchen; the girls had made me a delicious breakfast!


Doesn't that look delicious?!?!?!  It was.....

Then, we opened presents.  The girls had me close my eyes, and I had no idea what was going on!  Then, they brought out Licorice and set her in my lap.  She is such a sweetie!  I have the best sisters and cousins; apparently, my sister Elizabeth woke up at five thirty in the morning, and met with the breeder for the kitten that they had especially reserved for me.  Aren't they amazing?!?!  Elizabeth told me that the breeder had called her 'Licorice' and it stuck!

After over an hour of 'oohing' and 'awing' and 'she's so cute!', they gave me my other present.  A beautiful dress from TheWhimsicalDoll2!  I love my new dress, and I was so excited that we all went outside to do a photoshoot!  I can only show you a few photos, because they will all be up on the full review of my dress on my human's blog tomorrow. :)

I like this picture a lot. :)

#artsay 

I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!!!

After our photoshoot, we came inside and had a delicious dinner of steak and baked potatoes.  Then we had a delicious cake baked by Elizabeth for dessert.  YUM!!!

It was soooo good... 

And my delicious cake. :)

After dinner and dessert, we watched one of my favorite movies!


I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!  It's so hilarious!!!  We were all laughing so hard our stomachs hurt!

And now, here I am in bed typing this post!  I had a lovely day; I enjoyed every bit!  I want to give a huge thank you to my wonderful sisters and cousins; you guys are the best!!!

Have a lovely night!
Follow on Bloglovin
An note from Grace, Hailey's human: All of the AG food in this post (with the exception of the cake) is made by me out of polymer clay. :)

15 comments:

  1. Happy late Birthday! Sounds like you had an awesome day!

    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 13th Hailey!!!! You must be soooo excited! I love the dress you were given for your birthday. I wish i had a dress like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am excited. :) I love my dress too!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Hailey! I'm glad you had a great day, and love your little kitten!!!! :D

    Love,
    McKenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for helping give me a beautiful day. :)

      Delete
  4. Youagain is my favorite movie like ever! It never gets old! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Hailey! I hope you had a wonderful day! Are those white shoes that you were wearing from Springfield? I really really want some! I only have one pair of shoes at the moment! I love your blog, it's so cute!!!!
    Love,
    Melody
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, my shoes are Springfield. :) They're really cute, and they go with so much! Thanks for your complement! :)

      Delete
    2. That's alright, I really want the black ruffle ballet flats from Springfield, because they would go perfectly with a black dress that my human is making me from one that she grew out of!
      Melody

      xxx

      Delete
    3. That's so cool that your human is making you a dress! I love to sew. :) I hope you can find the black shoes!

      Delete
    4. Yeah, I've asked for some more shoes for my birthday as well as an iPod and an AG mini doll. She is going to cut out the dress soon, and I'll do a post on my blog when it's finished with some pics! I'm going to ask her to make a mini doll size one as well which will fit my mini doll when I get her so that we can be matching!
      Melody
      xxx

      Delete
    5. That sounds like so much fun!!!

      Delete

Hi! It makes my day when you leave comment, but in order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:

-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.