Friday, June 28, 2013

My AG Clothes Wish List

Hi!

Ok, so who else L O V E S American Girl clothes?!?!  I am IN LOVE with their new styles!!!  So, I'm going to show you what's on my wish list (in no particular order). :)















I know, I know.  My list is long.  But I just can't resist!!!  I wish I could buy ALL of it!!!  But, unfortunately, my allowance is not THAT big. :'(  JK!!  No, I do wish I could buy all of it, but I am not complaining about my allowance. :)  I will just have to buy a little bit at a time. :P

What's on your wish list?
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It makes my day when you leave comment, but in order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:

-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.