Sunday, June 23, 2013

Photoshoot with Audrey!

Hi!

Sorry I haven't been posting... I have not had much extra time because we are starting to plan out the rest of our summer. :D

A couple of days ago, I took some pictures for my human for a review she was doing on her blog.  She chose Audrey as her model, and she totally rocked it. :)  The pictures turned out great, and I want to share them with you.

Isn't she gorgeous?!?!?!

Cute! 

<3 

This outfit suits her perfectly! 

Pretty flowers! 

Climbing a tree?  In a dress?  Yep.  That's Audrey. :D

Peek-a-boo!! 

I LOVE THESE SHOES!!!!!!!!

I absolutely L O V E this outfit, and Audrey looks super fantastic in it!!!  I had so much fun taking these pictures. :D

Thanks for reading!
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Audrey looks absolutely adorable!!!!!!! I love the dress!!
    Melody
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you got your new shirt yet Hailey?
    Melody
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have! I will post pics soon. I would have posted them sooner, but it's raining outside, so I can't get a good photoshoot in. :/ I think it's supposed to stop later today, though, :)

      Delete

Hi! It makes my day when you leave comment, but in order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:

-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.