Friday, June 7, 2013

Welcome!

Hi There!

Welcome to Hailey's Hideaway, my little corner of the world! :)  My name is Hailey! (obviously :)  I'm a 12 year old 7th grader, and I love fashion, photography, interior and fashion design, cooking, crafting, sewing, reading, blogging, hanging out with my sisters, and summer!  I am soooo excited for summer!!! :D


I am so happy to be part of the blogosphere! My human introduced me to blogging, and I decided that I would start a blog of my own!  My sisters, cousins, and I also have a YouTube channel.  Check it out here.  I started this blog to share my adventures and total randomness with the world, and I hope you'll enjoy as you come along with me. (oooh, I feel a song coming on!!!  Come along now, come along with me, come along now, come along and you'll see... Sorry, I couldn't help myself!) XD  Anyhoo, I'm so excited to be here, and I hope you are too!

Thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned for more posts!
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Hey Grace and hailey! The blog design is VERY cute and I can't wait for some posts!!
    Flower
    Craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) I love your blog! You're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're doing a blog, Hailey!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It makes my day when you leave comment, but in order for this to be a safe website that viewers of all ages can view, please no:

-swearing
-rude or bad language
-use of OMG

Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.